bb maniacs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batcave! Until CBS figures themselves out.

+14
charlie
Raznwlvs
akl4jr
kimmyd924
dudleydude3
majestichef
flrtygrl
bluebmary
tootse74
DIVA
AGem618
itsagameyall
momof2lil1s
Libby
18 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Batcave! Until CBS figures themselves out. - Page 9 Empty Re: Batcave! Until CBS figures themselves out.

Post  itsagameyall Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:04 pm

Hatter wrote:
itsagameyall wrote:
Hatter wrote:thanks T i ddnt understand

*smiles sweetly* Spank
careful

*points at self and raises eyebrows all innocent*
itsagameyall
itsagameyall
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Batcave! Until CBS figures themselves out. - Page 9 Empty Re: Batcave! Until CBS figures themselves out.

Post  itsagameyall Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:06 pm

Libby wrote:
itsagameyall wrote:
Hatter wrote:
itsagameyall wrote:
Hatter wrote:
itsagameyall wrote:
itsagameyall wrote:
Hatter wrote:lol!

hiya sunshine!!! sunny

hmmmm look at that tongue action
o.O

mmhmmmmm i see wut u doin. mr ima-abuse-my-admin-rights

ok ok ur the best. signed Sucker Award

lmfao @ that right there. well played libby. lmao

Why thank you. *beams*
Are we done now?

are we ever really "done"? *smiles sweetly* here hush an eat ya bunny. lmao Chocolate Bunny
itsagameyall
itsagameyall
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  itsagameyall Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:08 pm

hey yall i bb in a bit. i gotta rat in recovery thats ready for... well to not be in recovery no mo. lmao. ok moment of silence for the... well the 'fittina be fallen'!!! *solemn look* bbs...
itsagameyall
itsagameyall
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hatter Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:21 pm

Libby wrote:
itsagameyall wrote:
momof2lil1s wrote:
Libby wrote:

Speaking of... You gonna fill in the rest of the class that missed out on the boat story? *winks*

jumps up and soen with hand in the air!!!! I wanna hear it again!!!!! that was awesome!!!!!!! dont leave out any details either!!!!! roflmao

pale

*pulls you to my bosom for comfort* Flash

go "G" rated humor out the window then????
Hatter
Hatter

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post  momof2lil1s Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:26 pm

Hatter wrote:
Libby wrote:
itsagameyall wrote:
momof2lil1s wrote:
Libby wrote:

Speaking of... You gonna fill in the rest of the class that missed out on the boat story? *winks*

jumps up and soen with hand in the air!!!! I wanna hear it again!!!!! that was awesome!!!!!!! dont leave out any details either!!!!! roflmao

pale

lol sunny

momof2lil1s

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post  usernamtaken Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:35 pm

Libby wrote:
Libby wrote:
usernamtaken wrote:WOW
I forgot about his place Very Happy

Congrats MARY!!!!! That is so awesome. I am so excited for you.

As far as the BBMB-I am afraid it is what it is. CBS sold their forum to prospero. They are a huge message board company. Cbs does not even run it any longer. The format you see is the same as ABC and NBC. I hope they get the kinks worked out of it. But my experience from MOLE posting on ABC-it doesn't look good. Crying or Very sad
Awesome to see everyone.
I am looking into different message board downloads to try to create one for Diva. It is so hard to find one different than what CBS just gave us.
Sad

one that I've used that I like is called "vanilla" I think. But I don't know how to use it if you aren't hosting it yourself, and I don't have the capability to host.

Here's the info page: http://getvanilla.com/

Don't know if that helps any.

Hey Libby-that looks pretty cool.
I will send the link to my brother to see what he thinks.

usernamtaken
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  momof2lil1s Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:47 pm

guess I am gonna head outta here!!
Hope you all have a great weekend
see ya Monday
Very Happy

momof2lil1s

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post  dudleydude3 Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:03 pm

afro
I have my own smiley!

dudleydude3
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  Libby Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:20 pm

Hatter wrote:
Libby wrote:
itsagameyall wrote:
momof2lil1s wrote:
Libby wrote:

pale

Um..*shrugs* I don't see breasts as non g-rated when I'm talking about comforting someone. i thought the smilie was funny, not perverse. I'm sorry.
Libby
Libby
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Libby Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:21 pm

usernamtaken wrote:
Libby wrote:
Libby wrote:

As far as the BBMB-I am afraid it is what it is. CBS sold their forum to prospero. They are a huge message board company. Cbs does not even run it any longer. The format you see is the same as ABC and NBC. I hope they get the kinks worked out of it. But my experience from MOLE posting on ABC-it doesn't look good. Crying or Very sad
Awesome to see everyone.
I am looking into different message board downloads to try to create one for Diva. It is so hard to find one different than what CBS just gave us.
Sad

one that I've used that I like is called "vanilla" I think. But I don't know how to use it if you aren't hosting it yourself, and I don't have the capability to host.

I talked to my friend who hosts for the group that I belong to that currently uses it, and he said we'd have to have webspace for it of our own, but that it would be pretty easy/inexpensive to do.
Libby
Libby
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  usernamtaken Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:54 pm

Libby wrote:
usernamtaken wrote:
Libby wrote:
Libby wrote:

Awesome to see everyone.
Sad

I talked to my friend who hosts for the group that I belong to that currently uses it, and he said we'd have to have webspace for it of our own, but that it would be pretty easy/inexpensive to do.

So I could sign up for a website-Like Divas.com or something and go from there. You couldn't use a geocities-or something-right?

Can't you get websites for like 10 bucks a month or something?

usernamtaken
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  blackwidow47 Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:38 pm

I just popped in to say hi very nice place. I hope you all have a great night !!!!!

[img]Batcave! Until CBS figures themselves out. - Page 9 Flowerfairy[/img]
blackwidow47
blackwidow47

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Libby Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:57 pm

usernamtaken wrote:So I could sign up for a website-Like Divas.com or something and go from there. You couldn't use a geocities-or something-right?

Exactly about the website thing. As for web hosting, I've never done that before, so I"m not certain of the details. If we want to do it this way, I'll get my friend to send me a step-by-step email on how to go about it.

Do we want to give CBS until Monday to have the page turning fixed? Or do you want me to ask my friend for more info?
Libby
Libby
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Libby Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:57 pm

blackwidow47 wrote:I just popped in to say hi very nice place. I hope you all have a great night !!!!!

Batcave! Until CBS figures themselves out. - Page 9 Flowerfairy

((((((BW)))))))
Libby
Libby
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  blackwidow47 Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:05 pm

Hi Libby how are you ? I'm still trying to get used to all these changes. I think I will try to start fresh tomorrow.

[img]Batcave! Until CBS figures themselves out. - Page 9 Blessednight7zjkw1[/img]
blackwidow47
blackwidow47

Back to top Go down

Post  usernamtaken Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:20 pm

Libby wrote:
usernamtaken wrote:So I could sign up for a website-Like Divas.com or something and go from there. You couldn't use a geocities-or something-right?

Exactly about the website thing. As for web hosting, I've never done that before, so I"m not certain of the details. If we want to do it this way, I'll get my friend to send me a step-by-step email on how to go about it.

Do we want to give CBS until Monday to have the page turning fixed? Or do you want me to ask my friend for more info?

Go ahead and ask-it never hurts.
I have been to ABC's board and posted there. Not sure if its gonna get any better to be honest. I am also on another site right now asking someone. Her husband is a network administrator and she is supposed to find out what I need to do. SOmeone else said to utilize the Vanilla format I would need PHP 4.1 or greater (or another software was mentioned) and they run quite a bit of money. SO I need a site that already has those-I guess. He is looking into a "rent-a space" with that stuff.
LOL

usernamtaken
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  laffengrl Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:23 pm

Hello everyone this is a cool place,,I cannot get my avatar to upload from my puter. Could someone give me some advice?
laffengrl
laffengrl

Back to top Go down

Post  usernamtaken Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:25 pm

laffengrl wrote:Hello everyone this is a cool place,,I cannot get my avatar to upload from my puter. Could someone give me some advice?

Obviously I haven't figured that out yet. LOL I think there has to be a way to update your profile. I would look for that.

usernamtaken
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  laffengrl Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:29 pm

LOL I seen you don't have one either,,well it said to browse and i did then there is no up-load button. So I'm so lost.
laffengrl
laffengrl

Back to top Go down

Post  Raznwlvs Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:30 pm

Hello Laffen! I had no problems with uploading my avatar, so I can't help. Great to see you!! **huggers**
Raznwlvs
Raznwlvs

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  Raznwlvs Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:31 pm

laffengrl wrote:LOL I seen you don't have one either,,well it said to browse and i did then there is no up-load button. So I'm so lost.

Should have had an upload button under where you browsed for your pic.
Raznwlvs
Raznwlvs

Back to top Go down

Post  laffengrl Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:32 pm

Raznwlvs wrote:
laffengrl wrote:LOL I seen you don't have one either,,well it said to browse and i did then there is no up-load button. So I'm so lost.

Should have had an upload button under where you browsed for your pic.

Going to try it again!

Thankies
laffengrl
laffengrl

Back to top Go down

Post  laffengrl Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:38 pm

Raznwlvs wrote:Hello Laffen! I had no problems with uploading my avatar, so I can't help. Great to see you!! **huggers**

Ok apparently the first avatar I was trying was too big,,but the board didn't tell me that. It just said no avatar was uploaded from my machine. So I got it now and thanks for help Razn.
laffengrl
laffengrl

Back to top Go down

Post  Raznwlvs Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:38 pm

You got it Laffen! WoooHoooo!! Laughing
Raznwlvs
Raznwlvs

Back to top Go down

Post  usernamtaken Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:42 pm

all right Laffen!
Ok guys I am off to shop web hosting sites-LOL

Wish me luck.

usernamtaken
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum